Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Playlist: August/September 2013


 Well Hello,

I know this post is completely different to what you are used to find on my blog but music is a big part of me and I like to share it. These are just additions to my playlist for the months of August and September. Enough talk, I will let music do all the talking. Have a nice day!


My playlist: 

1. The Script - We Cry
2. One Republic - I Lived
4.  Lifehouse - I'm Falling Even More In Love With You
5.  Joshua Radin - Cross That Line
6. Timeflies - I choose you
7. Angus and Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
8. Zach Sobiech - Clouds
9. Band of Horses - The End's Not Near
10. Epic Pop - We Are Golden
11. Sara Bareilles - Brave
12. Lifehouse - It Is What It Is
13. Barcelona - Come Back When You Can
14. Semisonic - Closing time
15. Dragonette - I get around
16. Cary Brothers - Free Like You Make Me
17. Sublime - Santeria 
18. Lawson - Learn To Love Again
19. Emerald Park - At The Mall
20. French Cassettes - Secrets Make Sounds
21. Ray Charles - Good Thymes (Opiuo Remix)
22. Michael Logen - St. Christopher (On My Way)
23. Jutty Ranx - I see you
24. Jack Johnson - Cookie Jar
25. Greg Laswell - Comes and Goes




Check out my other playlists:


Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment