Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer 2013 playlist

Well hello again,

I spent this beautiful Sunday afternoon creating my summer playlist, which consist of some really old classics and some newer summery songs. This songs make me get up and dance or just have that chill summer vibe. Obviously not all of them are about summer, but I don´t really mind. I also have a separate playlist, where I have slower, deeper, sadder songs included, which you know I really like. I will post those in a monthly playlist as usual. For now, I hope you enjoy in summer jams. Have a great day! Bye


Playlist:

1. Weezer - Island In The Sun
2. Capital Cities - Safe and Sound
3. Bastille - Pompeii
4. KC & The Sunshine Band - Give It Up
5. Westlife - Uptown Girl
6. Robbie Williams - Candy
7. Eliza Doolittle - Skinny Genes
8. OneRepublic - Counting Stars
9. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
10. Passion Pit - Take a Walk
11. Inna feat Daddy Yankee - More Than Friends
12. Avicii - Wake Me Up
13. Joshua Radin - When We're Together
14. John Newman - Love Me Again
15. M83 - Midnight City
16. MGMT - Time To Pretend
17.  Youngblood Hawke - We Come Runnin
18. Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People
19. Robin Thicke ft. T.I., Pharrell - Blurred Lines
20. Phillip Phillips - Gone, Gone, Gone
21. Macklemore ft. Ryan Lewis - And We Danced
22. Krewella - Alive
23. The Weepies - Can't Go Back Now
24. Smash Mouth - I'm a Believer
25. Flo Rida - Let It Roll
26. Tegan and Sara - Closer
27. Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice
28. Brooke Fraser -   Something in the water
29.  Joshua Radin - You Got What I Need
30. Paramore - Still Into You
31. Hellogoodbye - Finding Something To Do
32. The Corrs - Breathless
33. Matt Nathanson - Come On, Get Higher
34. Bronze Radio Return - Shake, Shake, Shake
35. John Mayer - Say what you need to say
36. Miike Snow - Black & Blue
37. Daft Punk - Get Lucky
38. Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
39. A-ha - Take on me
40. Kid Rock - All Summer Long
41. Breathe Carolina- Blackout
42. Cobra Starship - Wet Hot American Summer
43. Toploader - Dancing in the Moonlight
44. Grits - My Life Be Like (Ooh-Aah)
45. Icona Pop - I Love It
46. Lana del Rey - Summertime Sadness
47. Men at Work - Land Down Under
48. Junior Senior - Move your feet
49. Jessy Matador - Allez Ola Ole
50. The Caesars - Jerk it out 





I will be adding songs to this playlist, so if you want to see more, let me know. What will you be listening to this summer? Any fave songs? Or recommendations for me? 



Love,


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment