Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer beauty haul

 

Well hello!

I know I was gone for a while now, but I have been really busy with exams. But yesterday was my last exam and I am so thrilled to be done with school and enjoy the summer. I really missed blogging, so I am happy to be back. I have been saving up for summer, but you know me, I cannot come out of the drugstore without purchasing at least a nail polish. I am telling you. Its a curse! ha ha. Anyways I bought a few bits in the past two months and here they are. 


 Products:

- Macadamia Deep Repair Masque (250ml)
- Catrice Cosmetics nail polish: Walk The Lime (12)
- Manhattan nail polish in 78S
- Catrice Cosmetics lipstick in Princess Peach (050)
- Misslyn lip liner in 15
- Nivea BB cream in light

Now that I am officially on a summer break I will go back to my posting schedule, posting every other day. I have a lot of summer related posts coming up, plus my summer adventures, that I want to share with you all. Hope you stay tuned for more.








 Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment