During the winter I wore mostly neutral colors on my nails, except for a few sparkly occasions. But since spring is finally here It is time for some brighter and happier colors. During this time of year I mostly gravitate towards pastels and neutrals. These are my 6 faves right now:
From left to right:
1. Catrice Cosmetics - 040 Petit Four As Dessert
2. Catrice Cosmetics - 030 My Cafe Au Lait Notre Dame
3. OPI - Gouda Gouda Two Shoes
4. Essence - 01 Be Flowerful
5. Essence - 72 Found My Love
6. Catrice Cosmetics - 540 Am I Blue Or Green?
I love them all the same. But if I had to choose my absolute favourite I would pick minty green shade. I am not the biggest fan of green color in general but this shade makes me happy.Who knew nail polish can have such a positive impact on people? Are you curious which shades made it into last years fave spring nail polishes? Check here!
What is your favourite color for spring? Share in the comments.