Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Favourite summer lipsticks





Well hello!

I love my red lipsticks for every occasion and season but this summer I found myself reaching for three lipsticks, more than any other. First is very bright barbie pink color lipstick from Rimmel London in number 16, from Kate Moss collection. This lipstick is very long lasting, moisturising and fun. The brightness makes it perfect for the summertime. Next fave is my all time favourite lipstick and it is Peche Cosy from Bourjois, from the Rouge Edition. I wore this soft peachy color already through the spring and it looks like my obsession with it is not ending any time soon. And the last and newest addition to my collection is Princess Peach from Catrice Cosmetics from their Ultimate Color line. It warms my face perfectly, stays on for ages and the color is just fab. This one is a lot more orange and brighter than Peche cosy, which is peachy-nude. What are you´re most reached for lipsticks? Let me know.


Rimmel London Kate collection 16
Bourjois Rouge Edition 03 - Peche Cosy
Catrice Cosmetics Ultimate Color 050 - Princess Peach









Love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment