Sunday, July 21, 2013

Beauty Wishlist







 Well hello,

Lately I have been trying not to spend money on things I don´t really need, but sometimes I think I should be allowed to treat myself. And what better way to do so, than buying new beauty products. Also I am running out of some bits, so it is about time for me to venture out and try some new products. Here is a list of beauty things I have been eyeing for a while now.

I really want to try Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquers in Luna. I already own one in Celestial, which is gorgeous and I really like the Formula. But I have a feeling I am going to love Luna even more.

A year ago I started applying my makeup with brushes, before that I always used my hands. The brushes were really cheap and great for a brush beginner, but now, I really want some great quality brushes, that don´t shed, apply the products evenly and are easy to clean. I heard a lot of great things about the Real Techniques brushes, so I would love to try them out.

Another brands products, I haven´t had the chance to try out is Sleek. I really want to get one of their natural shades palette and the contour kit. Their quality is compared to higher end products and they just look lovely. Also I don´t own any great palette with natural eye shadows, so it would come in handy.

I heard a lot about the Maybelline Color Tatoo´s. I swatched them a few times, but haven´t had the courage to get them. The colors are lovely and bright, but not very wearable, at least for me. The ones I do think would look great for summer are the gold (Bold Gold) and bronze one (Bad To The Bronze), so I would love to try them out.

And lastly, I am running out of my favourite face powder. So it is about time to try Rimmel London´s Stay Matt face powder. Everyone is raving about this bad boy, so I am quite excited to get it.

What is on your beauty wishlist? Let me know.







Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment