Monday, September 02, 2013

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder




 Well hello,

I am always on a lookout for a great powder. My skin is really oily, so I always have to set my liquid foundation. Therefore Mattyfying powder is a necessity in my make-up bag. I have tried many drugstore powders before but not one of them really blew me away. So I tend to use it up and when it´s all gone I try something else, hoping the next one, that comes my way will be The one.

I have heard so many great reviews about Rimmels Stay Matte so I recently picked it up. I chose the medium one I guess, since they had 5 different, all pretty pale shades. So it will not be suited for a darker complexion. I chose number 003, Peach glow. I find that it leaves the skin feeling very silky and smoother, which I haven´t noticed in any other powders I previously owned. I don´t think it is all that great, when it comes to mattyfying, as I had to blot my face during the day. And that it not the best sign for a product that raves about it´s mattyfying powers. But I will let you know how it goes in the future.

Do you have a holy grail powder? Let me know.




Love, 


follow me:



No comments:

Post a Comment