first I need to apologize for my absence. I´ve had so much on my plate for the last month I could barely breathe, so I had to put my blog aside. I have been preparing my collection for Fashion week for months now, but last month really was a nightmare. I worked on my pieces day and night and I am so happy everything worked out. I presented my collection on Slovenian Fashion week and I couldn´t be more happy about it. If anyone is interested in my 5 pieces, you can find them in this video: http://www.elle.si/
Still I was super excited to receive a nomination for Liebster award by the sweetest girl, Amber (http://amberlorraine-talks.blogspot.com/). Thank you so much for thinking of me. There are quite a few rules attached to this award nomination so lets go right into them:
1. Thank and link a person who nominated you
2. Write the rules and display the award
3. Answer 11 questions and write 11 of your own
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers on their blog) and don´t forget letting them now that they have been nominated
5. Write 11 facts about yourself
Questions from Amber:
1. How did you pick your blog’s name?
I knew I wanted fashion in the title of my blog, since I am totally obsessed with it and I love buying cheap, yet quality make-up or anything really, so I put the two together. But fashionomical wasn´t available and I didn´t want to change it so naturally I just added the extra letter L at the end. Problem solved, Ha ha
2. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
3. What’s your favorite TV show?
You have no idea how hard this is for me. I love watching so many shows it´s ridiculous. But If I really have to point one out it has to be Reign. I love the story, characters, everything about the show. I think it´s like a breath of fresh air in the TV show madness. Every week I can´t wait to see it. But I do want to mention some other shows I enjoy as well like Suits, Shameless, Bates Motel, the Fosters, ...ahhh there´s so many!
4. What are three things you cannot live without?On top of my three things I cannot live without is off course my family. They mean everything to me and I wouldn´t change them for anything. Next is my music. It is always with me, through good and bad, I don´t know where I would be without it. And lastly probably my computer. I know its kinda sad, but I would be lost without it.
5. Who is your favorite fictional character?
Well I'm not sure If this counts as a fictional character, but I really like Michael Ross from Suits. He is so bad ass, the way he has everyone fooled and he´s not too bad to look at either. Ha ha.
6. What is your most prized possession?
My most prized possession is my memory box. Over the years I kept all my pen pal letters, school pictures, postcards, souvenirs from my trips and so on. Every once in a while I get through it and I always get so emotional. I just can´t believe how fast the years have gone by. It´s crazy.
7. Describe yourself in three words.
Funny, Sensitive, Trustworthy.
8. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Definitely chocolate. I am chocoholic for sure. But afterwards I always feel so guilty...worst feeling ever.
9. What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
We all have good and bad qualities. I can except them all as long as people stay genuine. I can respect that, but I cannot stand people being fake.
10. What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)
This is so hard. I guess I am really happy with how this one turned out: http://fashionomicall.blogspot.com/2014/03/urban-decay-naked-2-palette-review.html
11. What are your top 11 Products
I assume we are talking about beauty products. Here are my faves:
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Mac Kinda Sexy Lipstick
- Mac Warm Soul Blush
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Pemanent Taupe
- Catrice Cosmetics Prime and Fine Primer
- Catrice Cosmetics Prime and Fine Highlighting powder
- Maxfactor 2000 Calorie mascara
- Bourjois Healthymix concealer
- OPI Did you ear about Van Gogh? nail polish
- Lush Bath Bombs
- Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
1. What´s your latest purchase?
2. Are you saver or spender?
3. What´s your favourite Beauty brand?
4. What´s your biggest regret?
5. What is better: Chocolate or ice cream?
6. Name your celebrity crush.
7. Name the countries you already visited and which is next one on your list?
8. What are two things you like about yourself.
9. Share your most embarrassing moment.
10. Favourite song?
11. What´s the craziest thing on your bucket list?
11 Facts about me :
1. I love tea. Way too much.
2. I love dancing, i have been dancing, since i was in kindergarten.
3. I am very picky when it comes to food.
4. I get bored really quickly.
5. I love horror movies, but I am too afraid to watch them.
6. When i was little i had blond, wavy hair now I have straight brown hair.
7. I have had 8 surgeries.
8. I can´t imagine a world without music.
9. I hate when plans change in the last minute.
10. I love spending all day in pajamas.
11. I am afraid of heights and snakes.
I nominate these talented ladies:
1. Charlotte: thefashiongirladventures.blogspot.co.uk
2. Scarlet: anxiouslybold.wordpress.com
3. Maja: artsyshimmer.blogspot.com
4. Coco Cami: cococami.blogspot.co.uk
5. Danielle: dxnelle.blogspot.co.uk
6. Megan: diaryofthisgirl-megan.blogspot.com
7. Kasey: growingpaeonia.blogspot.com
8. Lizzie.: lillie-b.blogspot.co.uk
9. Emily: mademoisellemakeuplove.blogspot.com
10. Caroline: caroline-xo.blogspot.co.uk
11. Nicole and Chloe: voguemondays.blogspot.co.uk
I hope you check them out. Love,