Monday, October 07, 2013

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo: Permanent Taupe







Well hello,

Fall is finally here and I am so happy to use darker, vampier colors. I love wearing statement purple or burgundy lips and I usually combine it with neutral eye shadows and winged eyeliner.

One of my favourite eye product has become Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe. This shade is the most beautiful browny-taupe color. I already own Eternal Gold which i love as well, but this one seems to be more universal in timeless. The color will suit all skin tones and it is wearable in all seasons. It is perfect for day looks or smoky night outs. It can be used on its own or as an eyeshadow base. It is very quick to use. You can apply it using your fingers or brushes. It is buildable but looks stunning sheer as well.

I find it doesn´t crease at all and stays on all day without fading. I like to use it on top of eye primer but it is not necessary at all. And another thing I love about it that it is Matt. It has no shimmer whatsoever. It feels very light on the lids and its very comfortable to wear.

It really is one of my favourite products right now I would definitely repurchase this shade. If you ask me It is a must for the Fall and Winter time. And I am sure I will be buying more shades from their collection.

Do you own any of Color Tattoos? Which shade is your favourite?




Love,




follow me:

No comments:

Post a Comment