Tuesday, October 01, 2013

120 Eyeshadow Palette



Well hello,

As you might know, It was my birthday a few weeks ago and one of my presents was a 120 eyeshadow palette. I wanted one to play with the colors, see what colors suit my eye color and skin tone the most and to expand my collection a little bit. Because I am a neutrals girl I have chosen the neutral shades. Even though they might seem the same I can assure you the colors are similar but different at the same time. Most of them are matt and slightly shimmery and there are some that are just pure shimmer. I don´t really like those but there are only 5 or so of those so I am not bothered. Some colors are very subtle, some are deep and highly pigmented. There is a good variety of allover the lid colors, crease colors and highlights. The colors are mostly earth tones: Brown, red, orange, yellow and then there only a few pinks, greens and blues, purples, blacks and whites. A perfect variety for daytime and night time looks, from subtle to smokey, the options are endless. The palette has no brand, the packaging is simple, black and medium sized.

I am really impressed with this palette. It was inexpensive for great quality product. A few shadows did come broken, but I can still use those so it doesn´t bother me that much. The only negative I see is that this palette is not suitable for travel. If you want to check it out, here is the link.



Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment