Thursday, October 03, 2013

Deborah Milano 24 ORE lip pencil




Well hello,

I have been on a hunt for a perfect nude lip liner for ages, but nothing seems to catch my eye. Until now. I found lip pencil that blew me away. With lip liners I find that they are whether to creamy and slide right off my lips or too drying and Matt.

Deborah Milano 24 ORE lip liners seem to be in a perfect middle. I find them very creamy and moisturizing but long lasting as well. The colors are stunning and a great variety. And the price is just right. The color I ended up choosing was not nude but soft pink in number 02. One of those my lips but better shades. Pink shades don´t particularly suit me but this one I adore.

These pencils are very pigmented and good quality. They feel very luxurious on the lips and most importantly they don´t settle in the lines of the lips. You can use them on there own or  as a base for the lipstick. Either way they work very well. Definitely my favourite lip pencil and I will be purchasing some more of these beautiful shades in the future.

Are you familiar with this brand? Which product do you recommend?





Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment