Monday, March 10, 2014

Catrice Cosmetics Prime and Fine Highlighter






Well hello,

I am sure It´s hard to believe, but this is my first highlighter ever. That´s right. I have been eyeing this one for the longest time, but I just wasn´t sure I want glowy cheeks, since I am loving the Matte look. But recently it was on sale and you can clearly tell what happened  next. I caved in.

And I don´t regret it the slightest. It really pulls the look together. It doesn´t look anything special in the pan, but creates subtle golden glow in the light. It is not too shimmery, but there are a few fine shimmers in it. Since this is my first highlighter I don´t really have anything to compare it to. All I know is I love it and I want more. Ha ha.

The packaging is very simple and sleek, just like the rest of Prime and Fine line. It´s travel friendly and very elegant looking. The highlighting powder is very fine and  it blends well. It lasts throughout the whole day and  it´s quite pigmented, you only need a little bit. The shade I have chosen is the lightest in number 010 and It´s called Fairy Dust. I do find it quite light, but I think it would suit darker skin tones as well, because of the golden shimmer.


I am really impressed with the quality of this product. Both packaging and the powder itself are really good, which doesn´s surprise me at all. Catrice Cosmetics never lets me down. Next one on my  list is theBalms Mary-Lou manizer.

Do you like using highlighter? Which is your favourite?




Love,



follow me:


6 comments:

  1. Where are you able to buy this online? Thank you for the review xx

    daniadams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It´s actually only available in stores in Europe. I know how it feels when you want something and you can´t get it anywhere. If you really want one I would love to help and send it to you. If you are interested contact me at: fashionomicall@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I really like this one, I use it a lot. I also love NYX liquid illuminator, if you're looking for a great budget liquid highlighter. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion. I will put it on my wishlist ;) x

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love highlighters! Benefit high beam is really good, but you only need a tiny bit as it can be too shimmery X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am dying to try High Beam. I´ve heard nothing but great things about it. Hopefully I can get my hands on it soon. :) x

      Delete