Friday, October 25, 2013

Mac Kinda sexy lipstick


 


Well hello,

it´s sexy time...well Kinda Sexy! Ha ha. For all you Mac lovers you probably already know what I am talking about. Ever since I bought Mac´s Ravishing lipstick I have been calculating which Mac lipstick I just need and should choose next. And I have chosen Kinda sexy.

I really wanted a neutral shade I can wear with every eye look and in every season. Kinda sexy is a Matt formula which is my favourite finish of all. You would think it would dry out your lips, but no. Its quite moisturizing and long lasting at the same time. The color is a deeper beige, almost brown color with a hint of orange. I'm sure it is catered for darker skin tone, but looks great on all skin tones. It is not the usual nude choice, but beautiful and elegant regardless. I am not at all surprised for choosing this one, because I don´t think the lighter nude, almost concealer nude shade would suit me. And I also wanted something I can wear on a regular basis. The Mac lipsticks have a signature scent. They smell like vanilla. They are a bit pricey, but worth the splurge. What do you think about them? Let me know which one I should pick up next?



Love,






No comments:

Post a Comment