Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo: Eternal Gold




Well hello,

if you are familiar with my blog you probably know I have been lusting over this eyeshadow base for a while. I guess it is actually a cream eyeshadow but I prefer using it as a base. I got this a while back and I instantly fell in love with it. This is definitely one of my favourite summer discoveries.

I chose Eternal Gold, because i don´t have anything like it in my collection. And I think this is great for summer, but also around Christmas with a red lip. This makes me excited for Christmas even more!

Eternal Gold swatch

I would say this is quite sheer and shimmery formula, but you can definitely build it up. A lot of people wear this eyeshadow base on its own as an eyeshadow all over the lid, but I prefer some definition in my crease. I find that it does its job of making the eyeshadow pop and stay in place very well. I am really impressed with it not creasing or fading throughout the day.

Also the color selection is quite nice, even though bolder colors scare me quite a bit. I am definitely a neutrals girl. I am already debating which one am I going to try next.

Have you tried any of these cream eye shadows? Which one is your favourite color?



Love, 



follow me:


No comments:

Post a Comment