Wednesday, September 11, 2013

OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh?


Well hello,

you probably know I love nail polish and that I own a lot more than I should. But usually I stick to the cheapest ones. But the quality is still important, off course. I just can´t justify spending a lot on a nail polish. However when there is a great sale going on you just can´t miss it. It´s the law!! Ha ha. If you are lusting over an OPI nail polish you might check out this site. You are welcome!

Anyways when I saw discounted OPI nail polishes I had to grab some. The first lucky one is Did You Ear About Van Gogh. Its very light, mixture of brown and grey and I thought this one will be great for the upcoming fall time. But then again all of these shades are great for fall.

OPI - Did You Ear About Van Gogh?

Next we have Gouda Gouda Two Shoes. Don´t you just love the names? This one looks slightly different on the nails then in the tube. On the nails it looks a lot more red than pink and it has golden shimmery undertones. Just fabulous.

OPI - Gouda Gouda Two Shoes

And the last but certainly not least is Diva Of Geneva. This one is a duo chrome, purple and metallic-golden-brown. I can´t really explain. But it´s really something. I like the quality of these nail polishes and also the brush, which is just the right size.

OPI - Diva Of Geneva


If you decide to order any of the nail polishes, let me know which one you chose. Have a great day.




Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment