Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Catrice Cosmetics: Liquid Metal - All Real Gold





Well hello,

lately I have been eyeing and buying a lot of eye make-up products. I have been trying out different eyeliners, eyeshadow bases and eye shadows as well. One of my favourites that I have been using all through summer is Catrice Cosmetics Liquid Metal eyeshadow in All Real Gold. This shade came out as a part of Limited edition collection L´AFRIQUE, C´EST CHIC. And as you may have guessed it, I fell in love with it. It has slight shimmery finish but nothing too fancy, Ha ha. It is beautiful true golden shade and it looks just perfect paired with Maybelline´s Color Tattoo eyeshadow base in Eternal Gold. Just beautiful.

The reason I am mentioning this one is because Catrice Cosmetics has come out with many other beautiful shades in a permanent line for the fall and winter time. The one that is standing out to me the most is a champagne color called We are the Champagnes. But the others are gorgeous as well. They are great quality, very pigmented and flattering. True, they are a bit more pricey than their regular single eye shadows but definitely worth it. They retail for 4,29€.


Liquid Metal Eyeshadow 030 We Are The Champagnes

Have you tried any of these shadows? Which shade is your favourite?


Love,






No comments:

Post a Comment