Monday, September 16, 2013

Sleek Blush: Flushed




Well hello,

It was my birthday recently and I received a lot of great presents. One of my favourite is a Sleek blush. Sleek blushes have been on my wish list for quite a while. I know there are a lot of other amazing drugstore blushes, but there is something about Sleek blush colors and packaging that got me.

I received the color Flushed, perfect deep red color for the Fall time. It has some purple undertones in it I suppose. Just beautiful. I think it would suit all skin tones. Also the packaging feels so luxurious and....well sleek. It is quite hard to open but that makes it great for traveling, so you won´t have too worry about it opening and getting all over clothes. But the one thing it makes me love it is the fact that it stays on for a really long time. I´ve had a lot of problems with other blushes, that faded within the first hour. And the last thing I want is to reapply my blush every hour.

So far I am impressed and I will surely get some more shades. Do you own any Sleek blushes? Any thoughts? Let me know.





Love,



follow me:



No comments:

Post a Comment