Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer review


Well hello,

you might remember I bought this concealer quite a while back, but I wanted to really try it out before I share my thoughts about it. I have noticed that many times in the beginning I absolutely love the products and after a while I realize, I don´t like it as much after all. It´s like everything else in life. In the beginning, when things are shiny and new, we couldn´t be happier and we only later see their true value. That is why this time I took more time, maybe even too much time, since I am already running out of it.

Firstly, the packaging is quite small  and compact. I like that this concealer comes in a tube, not like all the rest with the brush applicators. It is more hygienic and I actually prefer it. In comparison with the others it holds more product and it´s not even that more expensive. I am really happy about that.



It comes in three different shades, all of them are very light. I like the consistency, it is creamy and thick, which allows better coverage. I find that it covers the blemishes quite well. It has a fruity smell, which doesn´t really bother me. I kinda like it. Kinda. Ha ha

In the beginning I didn´t really know how to apply it. I used my hands to blend out the product but it didn´t look good. I tried it many times but it just didn´t work. I was about ready to give up on it but I am happy that I kept trying. I tried to apply it with my brush and it looked so great. From then on I have been using it everyday and it has become a must have. It is actually the best concealer I have ever tried. So well done Bourjois!

I am not familiar with other products from Bourjois Healthy Mix range, but after trying this concealer and actually loving it has made me a bit curious about the rest of products. Who knows, in the future I might try those out also, but all the mixed reviews out there are concerning me a bit. So we´ll see. Hope you found this review helpful.


My grade: 5/5







Love,




follow me:


No comments:

Post a Comment