Monday, August 05, 2013

My playlist: June/July 2013


Well hello,

since I skipped two months of my playlists I decided to combine my June and July playlist. The last couple of months have been great when it comes to the music. I found a lot of new and different songs from what I usually go for and I also discovered some great new bands. And there´s nothing better than that for a music junkie like me. I also created a summer playlist, so I didn´t include any of those songs here. If you are curious what made it on there, check it out HERE! Hope you enjoy.

 My playlist:

1. Barcelona - Slipping Away
2. Dragonette - Liar
3. Body Language - Well Absolutely
4. WALK THE MOON - Anna Sun
5. Hunter Hayes - I Want Crazy
6. Capital Cities - Love Away
7. The Lower 48 - The End
8. Brandi Carlile - Hearts Content
9. Passenger - Walk In The Rain
10. One Direction - Magic
11. Tegan and Sara - I'm Not Your Hero
12. Train - Mermaid
13.The Temper Trap - Fader
14.The Lumineers - Stubborn Love
15. The Script - If you could see me now
16. The Royal Concept - On Our Way
17. The Story I Heard - Blind Pilot
18. Fifth Harmony - Miss Movin' On
19. Luke Sital-Singh - Bottled Up Tigh
20. Oh Land - White Nights
21. ZZ Ward - 365 Days
22. Hunter Hayes - I Want Crazy
23. Jake Miller - Goodbye
24. Mikky Ekko - Kids
25. The Vantage - From The Start
26. Barcelona - Lesser Things
27. Dave Baxter - Whispers
28. MGMT - Electric Feel
29. Shane Harper - Flat World
30. Emerald Park - For Tomorrow
31. Glasvegas - Geraldine
32. Bastille - Oblivion
33. The Lumineers - Ho Hey
34. Barcelona - Slowly
35. Kari Kimmel - Where You Belong
36. Carrie Underwood - See you again
37. Britney Spears -  I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)
38. Dr. John - Revolution
39. R.I.O. Feat. U-Jean - Summer Jam
40. French Cassettes - Little Shoes




Love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment