Friday, November 08, 2013

MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara



before
after


Well hello,

I have been using Maybelline Falsies Mascara for a couple of years now. In my opinion it is one of the best and affordable drugstore mascaras and it is well loved in a beauty community. I don´t usually tend to experiment with mascaras because I always go back to the falsies one. This time I´m glad I did.

I bought the MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara on sale, with a recommendation a of a sales girl. She claimed it was the best mascara she has ever used and with a little hesitation I bought the mascara. The color is really intense and the formula is quite creamy. It glides onto lashes and dries relatively quickly. The wand is not anything special but it works for my lashes. The size is just right, big enough for quick application, small enough to fit lower lashes. What I especially like about it  is that is buildable with each coat it gets more intense and lashes look more voluminous, but it doesn´t clamp the lashes together. It can look pretty natural or dramatic, perfect to fit any look.

I have been using this mascara for weeks now and I can see myself sticking to using this one for a while. It also comes in a waterproof form and it is really affordable.





Love,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment