Thursday, November 28, 2013

Mac Blush in Peaches


 

Well hello,

ever since I tried a first product from Mac, about three years ago I fell in love with this brand. Beautiful, sleek packaging, long lasting products, great variety, you name it. And lately I have been going crazy with the shopping there.

The latest addition to my Mac collection is a blush. Like most of my purchases lately this was an impulse buy, so I didn´t really have an idea of what I want. Which is probably not the best thing going in a Mac store. Way to dangerous for the wallet. Ha ha. Anyways I decided to grab a blush that I can wear everyday. I have chosen a sheretone blush called Peaches. You now I love corals, especially on my cheeks because they warm up my skin tone. It´s really all I use right now and I love it.

As the name suggest it is a perfect peachy color blush. It´s very soft and sheer, but buildable. Also quite long lasting. The packaging is sleek and compact, travel friendly. I know winter time isn´t really the time for a blush this bright but I think this one is wearable in all seasons. Which is great for a product that is on a pricey side.

Do you own any Mac blushes? Any favourites? Let me know.





Love,



follow me:



No comments:

Post a Comment