Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas playlist 2013


Well hello,

Christmas is definitely my favourite holiday. I love the cozy sweaters, hot tea, Christmas shopping,... But my favourite thing about Christmas is the music. I love listening to the Christmas tunes while baking Christmas cookies. So instead of my regular playlist I am going to show you my favourite songs on my Christmas playlist. Hope you enjoy. And if you have any suggestions please share them in the comments.


Playlist: 

1. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
2. The Drifters - I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas
3. Shakin Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone 
4. The Smithereens - Run Rudolph Run
5. Queen - Thank God it's Christmas
6. Hilda Stenmalm - It's A Little Magic
7. Lady Antebellum - A Holly Jolly Christmas
8. Gabriella Cilmi - Warm This Winter
9. Alvin and the Chipmunks- Christmas song
10. Mariah Carey- Oh Santa!
11. Michael Bubble - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
12. Selena Gomez and The Scene - Winter Wonderland
13. CeeLo Green - What Christmas Means To Me
14. Owl City - The Christmas Song
15. Train - Shake Up Christmas
16. Pierre Lewis - Main Street 
17. Gummy Bear-You know it's Christmas
18. Faith Hill - Where Are You Christmas
19. Passion Fruit - I'm Dreaming On A Withe Christmas
20. Melanie Thornton - Wonderful Dream (Holidays Are Coming)
21. Justin Bieber - Mistletoe
22. Mud - Lonely This Christmas
23. Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
24. Mariah Carey - Santa Claus is Coming To Town
25. Newsong - The Christmas Shoes
26. Coldplay - Christmas Lights







Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment