Monday, May 20, 2013

Current beauty favourites


Hello beautiful!

I don´t have that many beauty favourites, because I get bored very easily and I just want to try new products. Especially now, when drugstore brands are coming out with amazing new products and collections that are very affordable. So it certainly doesn´t hurt to try. Still I do have few items, that I keep coming back to.
So I want to share a few of my current beauty obsessions. Products, that I reach for on a daily basis. Hope you enjoy and share your thoughts!



When it comes to eye products I fell in love with pen eyeliner. Basically liquid liner in a pen form. I did try a few of drugstore ones, but the only one I like is the one from Bourjois called Liner Feutre. It is easy for application and it stays smudge free all day long. I will leave the details and comparisons for another blog post.  

In the spirit of spring trend I have been using green eyeliner from Makeup factory in my waterline as a pop of color. The color is deep bluish green and it is called Petrol blue. It brightens up my eyes and brings some color to my face.


I am sure I already mentioned that I love a coral shade for lips. So Bourjois Peche Cosy (03) is definitely my fave lipstick at the moment. I did a review on it, so I won´t waste any more words on it. You can read it here.


You already know I love trying out nail polishes. And I have been doing that a lot. Different combinations, patterns,... but my absolutely fave is a combination of light lilac and light beige/coral. I tried combining these two colors in stripes, polka dots, you name it. It works every time. Both nail polishes are from Essence from multi dimension in colors Makes me weak (coral) and Found my love (lilac). Even the names are adorable.


The last favourite is a hair product. It is Macadamia Deep Repair Mask. The difference this product makes on my hair is just unbelievable. If you want healthy, shiny and soft hair, this is perfect for you.It is a bit more expensive, but worth every penny.





 Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment