Friday, April 19, 2013

My playlist - April 2013



Hello!


This month I really needed music. Whenever I go through problems It is always there to help me. Like my best friend. Music can be really powerful If we know how to listen. Anyways, enjoy


My playlist:

1. The Afters - Light Up The Sky
2. Bronze Radio Return - Shake, Shake, Shake
3. Carolina Liar - Show Me What I'm Looking For
4. Carolina Liar - Beautiful world
5. Christina Aguilera - Just a Fool ft. Blake Shelton
6. Noisettes - Never Forget You
7. Brandon Heath - Now More Than Ever
8. Birdy - People Help The People
9. Claude Kelly - I hate Love
10. The Afters - I Am Yours
11. Carolina Liar - Me and You
12. Carolina Liar  - Miss America
13. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
14. Andrew Belle - Sky is still blue
15. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive



Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment