Monday, April 15, 2013

Statement sunglasses


Hello

My favourite spring trend has have to be statement sunglasses. They look so fun and they can definitely spice up any boring outfit. I love bold colors, different shapes, sizes... I is a must for the spring and summer time. This is a great way to stand out and express yourself, your own personality and fashion sense. Have fun!



My absolute favourite are white retro ones. They just look fab. Plus I really like white for spring and summer. Do you like any of these? Are you going to sport statement sunglasses this spring and summer? Let me know.

Love,







1 comment:

  1. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature one of your posts! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete