Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I ♥ Spring TAG!




1. Favorite spring nail polish?
 I love all pastel nail colors, but my fave spring shade has to be peachy-nude. I like using Catrice Cosmetics - My Cafe Au Lait At Notre-Dame in number 030, from the ultimate nudes collection. It looks very simple and elegant.  It is going to look even better in summer with a tanned skin.




2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
The same as for nails goes for the lip colors. In spring time i go for peachy- nude lip shades. The one I will be using the most is Bourjois Peche cosy in number 03 from their new Rouge Edition collection. I love, love, love the color.



3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
Sadly I don´t have a favourite spring dress. To be honest I don´t really like wearing dresses.


4. What's your favorite flower?
I like all the flowers, but my fave have to be roses. I prefer light orange ones.


5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
My favourite accessories are necklaces. I like really long ones, but I haven´t been wearing them in a long time. So it is about time to get them back into my life. The one I will probably wear the most in the spring is a vintage looking medallion/clock necklace. I absolutely love it. It looks really nice and simple, but it is so practical.





6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
I am really looking forward to statement sunglasses trend. I think they make the world a better looking place. Ha ha no, I just like how they make things more fun and unique.



7. Favorite spring candle?
I absolutely love the fruity scents. Oranges, mango's,...

 
8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
My fave perfume right now is Beyonce´s Heat perfume. It has a lovely fruity smell, perfect for the spring. It makes me feel special. But I wear it all through the year, not just in the spring.


9. What is spring like where you live?
It is warm and sunny with cooler breeze, not too hot, not too cold, with occasional rainy days, birds are singing, flowers are growing and smelling great. It is very colorful, everyone is outside enjoying themselves, smiling,...


10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
I like that there we are surrounded with all the different colors. In nature and also people wear colorful clothes. It just puts me in a better mood. I also like sitting outside, being lazy and smelling the flowers, and freshly cut grass...it feels like para,para paradise :)


11. Are you a spring cleaner?
I guess so, I don´t like cleaning, but it is very necessary.


12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
To be honest I really want to hang out with my friends, because we rarely see each other, due to school and other things. And maybe take a little trip, but we are still debating. Hope it works out. If not, I will be happy being lazy and doing nothing too, because I just need a break.






Love,




     

No comments:

Post a Comment