Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring lips


Hello

A while back I shared my top nail color pics for the spring time. So I figured I would show you my top 5 lipstick shades, that I will be rocking this spring. For spring I like wearing nude, orange or light pink shades. Basically, something that keeps my lips moisturized, but still bring some attention to my lips, spice up my outfit.




1. Nivea Beaute - Sunny Orange (70)
    This lipstick is fairly old, It used to belong to my mom. So I am not sure if it is still available. But I really like it. It is very moisturizing, quite pigmented orange, with blue undertones, which makes your teeth appear whiter. It isn´t very long lasting, but most sheer lipsticks aren´t. It is perfect for spring and summer days, when you want something extra. On the lips it looks like a toned down red, that still brings some drama!

2. Maybelline Color Sensational - Cherry Pop (080)
    This one is even more sheer, but surprisingly pigmented enough . I do have to reapply it very often. It is moisturizing and smells really good. The name suggests, that the color should be red, but on the lips it looks pretty orange to me. It is not heavy on the lips at all.

3. Bourjois Rouge Edition - Peche Cosy (03)
    Peche Cosy is my absolute favourite color. Not just from Rouge Edition collection, but overall. The only problem I have with it is the taste. A while back I did a full review on this one, which you can read here.

4. Catrice Cosmetics - Be Natural (010)
    This was my first nude lipstick, that I actually like. It is very pigmented, on the lips it looks shiny, which slowly fades and the color blends beautifully with the natural lip color. Very moisturizing, beautiful color with warm undertones.

5. Catrice Cosmetics - Frozen Rose (130)
    It is a very light, baby pink shade, that looks shiny on the lips. Very moisturising and pigmented. Again the shine fades away in time and leaves beautiful pink lips.




Have you tried any of these? Let me know.

Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment