Saturday, February 09, 2013

Best of 2012 - Eyes

Hey hey!

When it comes to eye make-up, last year i kept it very simple for the most part and i didn´t experiment too much. And that is why i don´t have a lot of eye make-up favourites.

One of the things that really impressed me was Catrice cosmetics Prime And Fine primer. It is ment for your whole face, but i wasn´t really impressed with it in that area. It made my oily skin even more oily and faster. I had to repowder my face few times a day, and that says it all. But then i used it as an eye primer and i couldn´t be happier with it. It kept my eye shadow on for hours and hours. It didn´t crease or fade. My eye make-up looked the same at the end of the day as it did, when i applied it in the morning. I was sold! :)

I am not really a fan of shimmery eye shadow, but i found that it works in my favourite brown color in Hot Chocolate from Essence. I used it for my during the day looks, and also as a party look. Basically it was all i wore last year, really.

And the last find was Catrice cosmetics eye liner. It is a more recent purchase, but still amazing. Very pigmented, easy to apply and remove, but it also does´t crease. So it has everything i look for in an eye liner.




What are your favourite eye products?

Stay beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment