Sunday, February 10, 2013

Best of 2012- lips, nails

Hello lovelies!

This is the last categorie for my favourite products of 2012 and it includes only 2 things, one nail polish and one lipstick.

I already mentioned my favourite nail polish in one of my recent blog posts. It is none other than Catrice cosmetics From dusk till dawn. It is the most perfect shade of brown, not too dark, not too light. And i LOVE it! :)

My favourite lipstick is Revlons Matt lipstick in In the Red . It is a beautiful red wine color, which was definitely IN for the fall and winter time. The only thing that i liked more about it, than the color itself, was the staying power. It stayes on for soooo long, its crazy. Love it!




Do you like Revlon lipsticks? Let me know!


Bye




 

No comments:

Post a Comment