Monday, February 03, 2014

Best of 2013 - Lips, nails, hair


Well hello,

this is the last category, containing nail, lip and hair products. Let´s get into it, shall we?

I thought choosing my favourite lipstick is going to be a lot harder that is actually was. Ever since I tried it for the first time Mac´s Kinda Sexy stood out from everything else that I own... The buttery finish, great pigmentation, staying power, this one had it all. It is matte finish but not drying at all. Its considered to be a neutral shade, but on my light skin it looks brownish red. It probably doesn´t sound very attractive, but on the lips and my complexion it looks quite beautiful.

Next lip product is waterproof lip liner from the brand Art Deco. The vibrant fuchsia color in number 91 was one of my favourite shades last fall. And It is so long lasting. This is one of those lip products you put on once and can dance the night away, drinking, having fun without worrying about your lipstick smudging all over your face. Definitely one of the greatest lip products I have tried so far.


You already know I own a lot of nail polish, so I really tried to restrain myself from buying a lot of nail polish last year. And I quite succeeded. One of the few I did purchase is Essence nail polish called Gold Digger. This shade was on my nails all through  December. A perfect combination of elegant, festive and subtle. And I got a lot of compliments on it.


I already talked about my love for this next product. My new  favourite make-up remover from Loreal. Their Skin Perfection removes the makeup and also benefits the skin. And doesn´t irritate the eyes, so it is  perfect for all the sensitive eyes out there, ha ha.


I don´t talk about hair products a lot, because when I find something that works I tend to stick to it. Macadamia deep repair masque really made a difference in my hair. My hair has never been so smooth, silky and healthy looking before. True, it is not cheap at all, but worth the money. A little goes a long way. This little guy will last you for a while.



 I  hope you enjoyed my 2013 favourite posts and found them useful. If you need any more information don´t hesitate to ask. Tell me, what are your fave products from 2013?

Love,






No comments:

Post a Comment