Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Gosh Natural Blush - Rose Whisper review







Well hello,

In my 2013 favourites I mentioned my obsession with Gosh Natural Blush in the color  Rose Whisper (36).  Even the name is beautiful. Basically it is my cheeks, but better kinda color. That is why it looks  so natural and effortless on my cheeks. It goes with just about any look. I use this blush when I don´t really know where I want to go with my make-up.

It is very light rosy color and matte finish, my favourite. It feels very buttery and the application is very easy. And it doesn´t look powdery on the skin. The pigmentation is quite good. It blends well and the color is buildable. But it probably wouldn´t show up on tan skin or it could look ashy. The only downside is the lack of color selection. I only saw three shades on the stand. But they were all really pretty and pretty basic colors.

The packaging resembles Mac´s a lot. It is very sleek and travel friendly. It really is a great blush, however I do think it is a bit overpriced. Still, I don´t regret buying it at all. It is my go-to blush and I have been getting so many compliments on it. I love that it warms up my skin tone and makes me look fresh and young. I really do recommend it.

Have you tried any gosh products? What should I try  next?



Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment