Saturday, January 25, 2014

Loreal Skin Perfection Review


Well hello again,

I am so sorry for the lack of posts. Last couple of moths have been pretty crazy for me. Trouble at home, being sick, computer breakdown just to name a few reasons. But that doesn´t mean I haven´t been shopping. Right the opposite. Good news is, I am back and ready to share my thoughts. So let´s jump right into it.


I have been hearing about Bioderma Clenser for a long time, but never had a chance to try it, because it´s not available where I live and it´s quite expensive too. So when Loreal came out with a dupe I just had to grab it. I was a bit worried at first, because my eyes are quite sensitive. I tried a few different  eye make-up removers, but they all hurt my eyes. That is why I have been using Nivea cream make-up remover for years. Yes it was pretty gentle to the eyes but it also wasn´t very effective at removing all the make-up. I often woke up the next morning having black smudges under my eyes, which as you could imagine wasn´t very attractive and it was starting to annoy me.

Loreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying micellar Solution (huh, long name!)  is suppose to dissolve make-up, unclog pores and remove impurities and it is suppose to tone and soothe the skin. It´s hypo-allergenic, suitable for sensitive skin. Check, check and  check!



As you can see mine is very well loved  I used almost half of it. I really like this product, because it´s very efficient at removing all the make-up, no more morning smudges. It is very gentle and it makes my skin feel fresh and clean afterwords. The only thing that I dont´t appreciate is that it is quite drying. My advice is to use moisturizer or some kind of night cream afterwards.
Not to mention the low price. I put it on a cotton pad and hold it on my eyes for a bit, to let it work it´s magic.  It needs a second or to to dissolve the make-up. So no scrubbing it necessary.

I am happy to say that this is my new holy grail product. What do you think about it? Let me know.




Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment