Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bourjois Volume glamour ultra black mascara




before
after


 As you can see from the pictures above, Bourjois mascara really makes a difference on my lashes. I feel it makes my lashes visible, it doesn´t clamp them together, it elongates them. The application is easy, the wand is just the right size, not to small, not to big. The color really is ultra black. It is suppose to make your lashes very voluminous, but i am said to say that is a lie. I think this mascara works really well for day or a relaxed night out looks, but it isn´t too dramatic. It is a perfect everyday mascara. Definitely not suitable for dramatic party looks. Also, i think it is a bit overpriced.



Grade: 3,5/5 hearts






Do you like this mascara? Let me know.






Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment