Friday, March 15, 2013

Empties #1



Products:

- Nivea indulging cleansing milk
  This has been my favourite eye make-up remover for years. It is very creamy and sensitive to the eyes, yet effective at removing make-up. Since i have sensitive eyes it really fits.
 
- Dove rich nourishment cream
  I don´t know if i mentioned this before, but i really love Dove products. My favourite is this rich nourishment hand cream. The name says it all. it is very rich and nourishing, and a must for cold winter days.

- Catrice cosmetics All round mascara
  I bought this mascara on sale, so i didn´t really expect any miracles. As i predicted i didn´t find it amazing. There is nothing special about it. :(

- Manhattan Mat effect eyeshadow in 29C Mat ivory 
  I used this eyeshadow for blending my eyeshadow to make it softer. But i found that face powder does the same job, therefore i won´t be repurchasing this item. But these eye shadows do have good pigmentation.
 

- Maybelline Affinitone concealer
  Even though it looks like there is still some product in the tube it really isn´t. Anyway, i had really high expectations for this concealer, but it let me down. It is not that great. I mean, it semi-conceals imperfections, but that doesn´t work for me. So i am on a hunt for an amazing liquid concealer. Any suggestions?
 

- Essence Soft and natural foundation
  Again, it is not AMAZING, but for the price it comes pretty close. This was my third repurchase, and actually the first foundation i have ever tried. That is why it will always have a special place in my heart. :)





Have you tried any of these? Any thoughts?

Love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment