Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fashion i do not understand #1

Hey hey

I absolutely love winter...cozy sweaters, hot chocolate, making snowmen, looking at the fireplace, i mean...what´s not to like. Right? Until it gets very cold, the roads vanish underneat the snow, it gets slippery and dangerous. That is why a proper footwear is necessary if you want to get somewhere-alive, hahahaha. Lately, as it was snowing all the time, i have seen many women struggling to walk in their high heels. I am all for high heels, they are a fashion must, but in the snow??? I know for me it gets tricky to walk, while i am wearing appropriate snow footwear, i can´t even imagine trying to get somewhere in heels.
Is it just me, or do you agree? (HAHAHA, I did not mean to rhyme)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment