Friday, January 11, 2013

Introduction

Hello!

Having a blog has always been on my to-do list. I have been reading them for a long time, but never had the courage to actually start one. The new year seems like a perfect opportunity to do so. But before i start posting and writing about  all things i love, i thought little inroduction is in order.

My name is Nina and i am 20 year old aspiring fashion designer. Although fashion is and it always will be my passion, i also love exploring make-up, listening to music, browsing on the internet (such as Youtube and Tumblr) and daydreaming.

This blog will mostly be filled with fashion inspiration, trends, make-up loves and hauls, but also snippets of my life.

I hope you stay tunned for more and have a lovely day.

Love, Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment