Sunday, November 02, 2014

My Playlist: October 2014 - Part 2


Well Hello,

Last week I promised I will post a second part of my recent playlist and here it is. More amazing music for you to enjoy. Don´t forget to share your favourite songs in the comments.


My Playlist:


1. Rival Sons - Torture
2. Tegan and Sara - Don't find another love
3. Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
4. The Potbelleez - Saved In A Bottle
5. The Honey Trees - To Be With You
6. Two Door Cinema Club - Sleep Alone
7. Two Door Cinema Club - Next Year
8. Grizfolk - Way Back When
9. GROUPLOVE - Let Me In
10.  Gotye - Smoke And Mirrors
11. The Heavy - Coleen (feat. The Dap-Kings Horns)
12. Daniela Andrade - Crazy  
13. Robin Loxley & Oliver Jackson - Be What You Want  
14. Hayden Calnin - For My Help  
15. Electric Guest - Awake 
16. Magic Bronson - Bubble Games 
17. The Heavy - How You Like Me Now  
18. Big Black Delta - Money Rain Down  
19. Lee Fields &  The Expressions - Paralyzed  
20. Fink - Looking Too Closely
21. Taylor Swift - The Last Time ft. Gary Lightbody
22. Sam Hunt - Leave The Night On
23. Colbie Caillat - Try
24. Charli XCX - Boom Clap  
25. Becky G - Shower 
26. A Boy and His Kite - Till the End of Time
27. Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One  
28. Iggy Azalea (feat. Rita Ora) - Black Widow 
29. Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong  
30. John Legend - All of Me
31. Nouela - The Sound of Silence  
32. Emma-Lee - I Could Live With Dying Tonight  
33. Naughty Boy ft.  Bastille - No One's Here To Sleep  
34. Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang  
35.  Sebell - See Through Heart  
36. Amber Run - I Found



                          Have any of these  songs made it to your playlist? I´m dying to know.



Love,








No comments:

Post a Comment